Copyright and Licensing Laws
All content published on this website, in particular, all images, graphics, symbols, logos, and audio, video, animation and text documents in any file format and in any combination are protected by copyright, trademark or other laws for protection of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). The use, downloading, modification or reproduction of any and all images, graphics, symbols, logos, and audio, video, animation and text documents in any file format and in any combination require our prior written consent.
Generally, such authorization shall apply to only a previously and unequivocally defined use granted for a specific purpose and shall not constitute any permission to general use. Even in the event that use, downloading or reproduction of website content has been previously authorized, said content may neither be modified nor copied for commercial purposes. Furthermore, said authorization given herein above shall not grant any licensing rights whatsoever to use of our or other parties Intellectual Property Rights.
In addition, Company endeavor to always respect valid third-party IPR and to make reference to such if possible.
Various trademarks, which appear on Company documents and on Company website(s):
- CerCell®, BactoVessel® is registered trademarks of Stobbe Tech A/S in Denmark
- CerCell®, BactoVessel® is registered trademarks of Stobbe Tech A/S in USA
- CellVessel™, CellTank™, PerfuseCell™, ProlifeCell™, CellCore™, CellTumbler™, CerCore™, CerStack™, GlucoCell™, ConducCell™, TiterCell™, EnzyCell™, LactaCell™, PumpCell™, SplitVessel™, CellMembra™, CellCage™, Cronus-PCS™, iCORE™, CellMiscelatore™, cellBLU™, CellRetention™, CellTernate™, CellRider™, LowRider™, HighRider™ are trademarks of Stobbe Group
- DASGIP®, DASbox® is registered trademark of DASGIP Information and Process Technology GmbH, Juelich, Germany
- Hamilton®, VisiFerm™, OneFerm™, OxyFerm™ is registered trademarks of Hamilton Company, Switzerland
- BIOSTAT® is a registered trademark of Sartorius-Stedim Biotech AG, Germany
- Applikon™ is a trademark of Applikon Biotechnology B.V., Netherland
- Finesse™ is a trademark of Finesse Solutions LLC, USA
- Presens™ is a trademark of PreSens Precision Sensing GmbH, Germany
- Kollmorgen® is the registered trademarks of Danaher Corporation, USA
- FermProbe®, OxyProbe®, Broadley-James® are the registered trademarks of Broadley-James Corporation, USA
- iCELLis® is a registered trademark of PALL Life Science, USA.
- bioBLU® is a registered trademark of Eppendorf AG®, Germany.
- Repligen®, XCell™ is a registered trademark and trademark of Repligen Corporation, USA.
- C-Flex® is a registrated trademark of Saint-Gobain, France.
- Luer-Lok® is a registered trademark of Becton, Dickinson & Company.
- PuraLev® is a registered trademark of Levitronix GmbH, Switzerland
All other trademarks and/or registrations are the property of their respective owners.
Patents and published patent applications owned by Stobbe Group
CerCore1 - "Method and device for industrial biolayer cultivation"
- EU granted - EP2379699
- Germany granted - 60 2009 049 903.3
- Switzerland granted – 09803723
- England granted - EP2379699
- France granted - EP2379699
- USA granted - US9228579
CerCore2 - "Device and method for industrial cultivation of cells"
- USA granted - US9677038
CerPhragm - "Electronically controlled diaphragm pump"
- EU granted - EP2379889
- Germany granted – 60 2009 033 969.9
- Switzerland granted – 09805912
- England granted – EP2379889
- France granted – EP2379889
- Italy granted - EP2379889
CerPhragm 2 - "Electronically controlled diaphragm pump" including valves
- US Patent No: US10288060 - issued May 14th 2019
CerPhragm 3 - "Electronically controlled diaphragm pump" excluding valves
- US application no: 16/171,720
- Specific photos, website link around Bakker turbines with permission by André Bakker.
- All other photos, download links, website link references, and videos with permission by Per Stobbe.
- Specific photos use employees of Stobbe Group - with permission.